Vallée, the only Canadian company specialized in the design and manufacturing of large capacity articulated four-wheel drive fork lifts and industrial equipment, wants to expand its team. A leading economic player in the region, Vallée is also renowned across North America as a manufacturer of unique and innovative products.
We are currently experiencing rapid growth and exploring new markets. At Vallée, employees have opportunities of developing professionally and are all agents of change within the company. We offer our personnel a friendly work environment based on collaboration and openness. If you’re looking for a position where you can have an impact, are driven by innovation and looking for a company offering excellent career advancement opportunities, we would like to meet you.
Vallée Inc. reserves the right to withdraw the present job offer at any time and decide not to fill the present position. If applying by email, please mention in the subject line which job interests you, and send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to the Chief of Operations, the project manager has for main responsibilities to plan, organize, manage and monitor the activities related to the various projects under his/her supervision.
Are you interested in managing several projects involving product development, engineering and technological innovation? Are you motivated by the idea of managing the development of products that are unique in North America? Are you an experienced project manager with a thorough knowledge of the heavy machinery and industrial equipment sector? Are you looking for a challenging position in a dynamic and growing company? Are you a dedicated team player with a great sense of initiative and leadership? We have the perfect position for you.
- Support the sales team by identifying the needs of our clients accurately and estimating costs and timelines
- Take charge of all aspects of a project, namely the planning of human and material resources
- Coordinate every logistics step when required
- For complex projects, liaise with clients on an ongoing basis
- Monitor timelines and budgets, and supervise the production of projects assigned to you
- Actively manage all risks inherent to a project
- Efficiently coordinate the production of products by acquiring a comprehensive knowledge of their technical specifications
- Collaborate with the production, engineering and method teams as for the recommendation and implementation of innovative improvements
- Maintain effective communication and coordinate the work between all stakeholders involved in the projects
EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, or other related training
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of fabricated products
- Good knowledge of project management procedures applied to product development
- Excellent technical learning ability
- Experience in the heavy equipment and handling sectors
- Strong communication skills
- Professional rigour and excellent priority management skills
- Proactive and capable of working efficiently under pressure
- Asset: knowledge of an ERP system (Genius)
WAGES AND BENEFITS
- Salary: competitive and based on experience
- Full range of social benefits
- Friendly working atmosphere and challenging projects