Vallée carries a large selection of forged forks in a wide variety of dimensions so that we can respond to our customers’ needs immediately.
Request an estimate today!
We can manufacture forged forks for lift trucks, no matter what the make, model, and size—including older vehicles that are still on the market!
- Hook- and ring-type forks
- Fork extenders
- Forks for handling steel coils
- Fork-mounted carpet rams
- Bolt-on forks
- Rotating forks
Our forks are manufactured according to ISO 2328, ISO 9001, as well as ANSI/ITSDF B56.1 standards (American National Standards Institute/Industrial Truck Standards Development Foundation).
Vallée recommends the following easy procedure to assess the remaining capacity of a used fork:
- Indicate the initial capacity of the fork (1x)
- Identify the area where wear is the most severe
- Indicate the initial thickness at this specific area
- Measure the actual fork thickness at this specific area
- Input these data on the chart to obtain the wear rate and remaining capacity (see graphic)
Evaluate the condition of your forged forks
Please note that the content of this site is provided for information purposes only and to communicate information on the products. It does not constitute a diagnosis of any condition nor does it contains any advice. This site is not intended as a substitute for professional advice and services from a qualified professional, engineer or other. Use of the data contained in this site is at the user's own risk. If you have any question or concern, please consult a recognized expert. Vallée assumes no responsibility.